What day of the week makes you happiest....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
calendar.jpg

.......And why?

Friday for sure. Knowing that I get the next two days off and my husband does too makes me very happy.
smile.gif

This was a hard one for me, currently it is friday, i get to sleep in and have no class and can go out at night.

However come the fall it may not be my favorite anymore. I am going to be taking saturday classes so i am not sure what day of my week will be the best (since my only days off will be friday and sunday.)

I said friday, since there's so much pleasure in knowing it's the last day of the working week.

In terms of weekend days though, probably sunday. Saturday is always such a nothing day, when everyone is busy cleaning and grocery shopping and hasn't got time to do anything fun.

Sunday is the day i go for breakfast with my sister
smile.gif

Thursday (afternoon) because I know I only have one day left in the week and it always flies by super fast!!!!!!!!

Well I think for me its Monday... Because I can go back to work and rest!! Lol. There is usually so much going on over the weekend that by Sunday night I'm exhausted and looking forward to going in for some piece and quiet... Ok not every Monday is peaceful and quiet but it is restfullish!

Saturday... first I thought friday but I thought about it again... friday, I would still have to wake up early and go to work and work all day before I can say it was over and then the weekend begins. Saturday, I don't even have to think about work at all!

Friday! It's almost the weekend so you have that great anticipation for it... Saturday and Sunday may be part of the weekend, but what if they turn out not so great after all? At least on Friday you've got the anticipation of the unknown!!
biggrin.gif

for me its probably saturday, just cause i get to see my family or usually go out & plan to do something fun.

I'd say friday as well, because it's my day off at work, so i can sleep a little more in the morning, and i get to go out, shopping, movies, friends, it's like weekend a little ahead as saturday is usually spent grocery shopping and cleaning the house.

I'm the second person who said Thursday. It's the day before Friday which is the day before the week-end. So it's kind of like the home stretch for a good three days.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif No one loves Wednesday's? How sad! Lol I have Wednesdays as my chore days. Laundry, nails, house cleaning & appointments. I don't know why but I always been scheduling appointments on a Wednesday.

Mondays cuz that's when my Sweetie and I generally get a day to ourselves when the children are in school.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by flipshawtii /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm the second person who said Thursday. It's the day before Friday which is the day before the week-end. So it's kind of like the home stretch for a good three days. Perfectly said!!!

Back