Sign in to follow this  
makeupbyjelena

My makeup storage sloutions

Yeah... That is a nice setup!... Very organized... I have a set of those plastic drawers that I use for storing my camcorder tapes...

Originally Posted by Karren View Post
Yeah... That is a nice setup!... Very organized... I have a set of those plastic drawers that I use for storing my camcorder tapes...
i for some reason read that as storing my "taupes" and i was about to say if you have a drawer like that just for taupe eyeshadow you must have a lot of eyeshadow

i like your organization, it looks nice and organized and clean

Originally Posted by makeupbyjelena View Post
thanks! :-) that's cool about the tapes! :-) i use pretty much everything to store my makeup: tool boxes, shoes boxes, plastic drawers, drawers separators...
Same here! I love the wooden drawer. It looks like it would be a hassle to pull out though.

I love the pink round one at the top. reminds me of my scrap booking tote-that I don’t use for scrapping anymore since I haven’t had a chance to do it in too long! But I use it for baby stuff by the changing table now! Thanks for the awesome ideas

i have a lot of Hip eye shadows.. So I organized them but EVERYTiME I wanted to find a specific color I had to go through all of the eye shadows since I organized them in rows well I recently bought labels at Wal*Mart and now I don't spend ten minutes looking for a specific color.. I'll try to post a picture later.. if I figure out how..lol

-cupdchocolate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Hey guys! I want to make a great gift for my girlfriend, has anyone used this nail polish set from Aliexpress? What do you think? it is a good choice for a gift? Nail Polish Set. Thanks!
    • I made another payment on my credit card, and the remaining balance is now $140.  Yves Rocher Beauty Advent Calendar so far:  Day 1 - Sel D'Azur perfume - I've been wanting to try something from Yves Rocher's extensive line of new perfumes. This one is meant to evoke a walk on the Amalfi coast, with citrus and sea salt.  Day 2 - First Snowflakes Shower Gel - One of the new limited edition holiday products. This is lovely! It's white almond, but less sweet and more powdery than the Perlier White Almond, which I also love. I might have to get the big bottle!  Day 3 - Cream shampoo with avocado - also a new product I haven't tried yet. Very good shampoo that brings out natural waves.  Day 4 - Four sided nail file - A good file that really is effective.  Day 5 - Micellar water for sensitive skin.  Day 6 - Clear base coat for nails.  Day 7 - Face cream for sensitive skin.  I had a really hard time going back to work after Thanksgiving. But after Monday, it's been quite slow, thank goodness. They are allowing people to volunteer to leave early. I never do, even though I feel tired and burned out, because I'm so focused on my financial goals. I have been watching a vlogmas on You Tube from the channel iseedee. This is a Swedish girl who is frugal yet glamorous, and has inspired me in my No Buys. Her vlogmas (or Christmas Countdown 2019 as she calls it), is simple yet so beautiful and cozy. She is so organized, and really knows how to celebrate the holidays. She makes a simple Saturday of doing laundry and going grocery shopping seem special. I guess she personifies what you would call Hygge. iseedee is going through The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendar. She has the big one with the full sized items. This is the only vlogmas I've been keeping up with.  I've been Christmas shopping (for other people, not for myself, lol), and also I'm going to be organizing the buffet at my church later this month. So I don't think I can pay any more on my credit card until Boxing Day. That's the day I am hoping to pay it off!!! After that I might buy myself a little treat or two, and then organize my plan for the New Year.   
    • If you are looking for medical healthcare SEO in Delhi, Digi Lantern is an ideal choice. As an SEO company, Digi Lantern's SEO experts are crawler savvy and they are well-versed with the search engine guidelines. The real task begins which is to improve and optimize your website for the most searched keywords, relevant to your field of speciality, of course. Our diligent content team creates attention-grabbing clinical content which is very important for users to open the link.
    • You can use an aloe vera gel or any other natural care cream for you oily skin for better resutls
    • Useful tips for Skin care. Using the right skin care products is essential and according to your skin. You summarized them very well

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook