Do you like this outfit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My friends and I are going to have a 40s-themed party because we like dressing up and also we like the Three Stooges. We are going to get dressed up and do our hair/makeup 40s style, have a nice dinner, and then we are going to have a pie fight as is typical with the three stooges. So yeah... we are going to get dressed to the nines, and then get totally messy
smile.gif
) This is the outfit someone else helped me out with and I made a few changes:

Gloves: Amazon.com: 1st Fantasies Womens 21" Long Costume Gloves (Offered in White OR Black): Clothing

Dress: Trixie Retro Blue Cotton Halter Top Dress | Vintage Style Dresses Outlet

Shoes: CARLOS by Carlos Santana Vintage at 6pm.com

Plus a pearl necklace and earrings.

Do you like that? Personally I love it, I'm not sure if it is actually authentic 40s, but I think it looks so fashionable and I'm sure it will look great covered in pie as well haha
smile.gif
And do you have any tips on makeup/hair because we're still undecided on that.

Thanks!

Cute. I'd check out some second hand stores first. My son was really to pay $40 for a vest he wanted at Sears Outlet store. We went to a Value Village and $3.99 for a vest he liked just as much.

Oh Yeah!! I have a pair of black gloves from Hot Topics!! Can't remember if they have white of not...

HI Kate

This is the wonderful combination. I have just make imagination about this.

This will look very beautiful. GOOD.
smile.gif

hi

i feel little bit different than you all

I think that blue color is very bright. That's way that white gloves is going quite contrast with dress. I will suggest to choose different shade of colors.

but i liked the dress pattern, it is really according t o 40s

and shoe link is not opening.

Back