FOTD for October 27th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lol I am only jumping the gun here bc I am already awake and studying... So there!

FACE:

L'oreal True Match Pressed Powder

MAC Orchid Sheen/Roseland Blush Duo (I LOVE this one!)

Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette

LIPS:

MAC Damzel l/g

EYES:

MAC Teal Pigment, inner lid

MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment, middle lid

Milani Storm e/s, outer V and bottom outside liner

MAC Golden Olive Pigment, a little on the inner corners of eyes

MAC Bagatelle (LE) e/s, browbone

Lancome Amplicils Mascara

you remind me of a greek goddess today. no idea why, you look so classic today..simply beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle you remind me of a greek goddess today. no idea why, you look so classic today..simply beautiful!!! Have you not been on the site for like a day or two or have I just missed you on here? Well either way, I was wondering where you were! I missed your talking...
And thank you for the wonderful compliment!!

Originally Posted by barbi53657 hi i am up also at work working overnight from 8pm until 730am.... VERY NICE!!! OY!!
icon_eek.gif
I am SO SORRY!!
icon_cry.gif

its better than last year as an intern it was 5pm until 730am
icon_eek.gif
talk about living at the hospital
icon_cry.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Have you not been on the site for like a day or two or have I just missed you on here? Well either way, I was wondering where you were! I missed your talking...
And thank you for the wonderful compliment!!

yeah, just last night before I went to sleep I realized OMG I wasn´t on here for a while....hm...I was just hanging out with my man a lot cuz I`ll by at my parents house for a few days this upcoming weekend
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you´re welcome...it´s pretty easy to find compliments for you. you´re gorgeous
smile.gif

Originally Posted by barbi53657 its better than last year as an intern it was 5pm until 730am
icon_eek.gif
talk about living at the hospital
icon_cry.gif
eek.gif
Are you a Dr.? My sis is, and is doing her peds residency right now in Massachussetts (sp?) She's almost done...
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh that is really a great smokey look. You are smoldering! Thanks sweetie!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol I am only jumping the gun here bc I am already awake and studying... So there!
FACE:

LIPS:

MAC Damzel l/g

EYES:

Dark MU around your eyes looks so good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle you remind me of a greek goddess today. no idea why, you look so classic today..simply beautiful!!! Yes, agree with Andrea!You look gorgeous today, Leila.

Wish I have the guts to wear makeup everyday. But, I feel like am wasting it if I only wear it at home lol.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Are you a Dr.? My sis is, and is doing her peds residency right now in Massachussetts (sp?) She's almost done...
claps.gif

Yes I am doing my residency in internal medicine. I am in my 2nd yr out of 3
icon_smile.gif
awake at 2:50 am NYC

Beautiful, Leila! I love how you did the outer corner in a cat's-eye type shape,very clean looking! You look great in greens:icon_love

That is awesome! I Love it!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol I am only jumping the gun here bc I am already awake and studying... So there!
FACE:

LIPS:

MAC Damzel l/g

EYES:

Leila,you look amazing,absolutely love the look! And your skin is very beautiful!

Love love LOVE those colours on you Leila! You look so different with your hair tied back like that!

Leila...you look amazing!! This is my favorite look so far. (Green's my fave color!!) I am feeling a bit intimidated, but I will still post my very first FOTD. I am not nearly as skilled as you all are, and don't have the budget for awesome products, but here's mine:

Face:

Revlon Colorstay

Cover Girl Concealer

L'Oreal Loose Powder

Maybelline Blush

Eyes:

Maybelline Liquid Liner

Cover Girl Blue Shimmer e/s

Bonne Belle White Shimmer e/s

Revlon Dark Brow Powder

Leila - smoldering, hot!!!

Grace - demure/sweet/precious!

Keep up the good work ladies! Inspirational!

Back