Lets share the cutest thing your kid did?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey all parents on the forum!

I am in love with almost every kid. I am not married so i can not post here but i want you to share the cutest or the naughtiest act your kid has done recently.

I am sure there would be many but few things are just never forgettable.
smile.gif

after plus 20 years..... I'm still waiting for them to do something cute.... lol

They were sooo cute when they were learning to talk and then when they get the hang of it, you wish they would stop.

My daughter used to want to bite your nose. She was DETERMINED to bite someones nose before she would stop, she was a year old, she was really strong for a 1 year old too.

My son used to bite your shoulder. It was like being in a vampire movie where he would come up from behind you and try to get you. If we lost sight of him, there would be panic and fear because we don't know whose shoulder he is going to bite. He was 8months old so there was no reasoning with him. He learned to walk early at 8 months so he was very mobile.

The story is cute now but scary at the time.

This is my best story...

I was in Target looking at nailpolish, and I was asking Maverick help me chose a color . He grabs a rather gorgeous blue one and says, "I like this one Mommy. It's beautiful like you..." I cried right there in Target.

This was in June just before he turned 4, and it took a weeding for me to change my toe nail color to something other than that blue.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is my best story...I was in Target looking at nailpolish, and I was asking Maverick help me chose a color . He grabs a rather gorgeous blue one and says, "I like this one Mommy. It's beautiful like you..." I cried right there in Target.

This was in June just before he turned 4, and it took a weeding for me to change my toe nail color to something other than that blue.

awww that is so cute girl! This of course would be the best praise when your little one tell you you are looking beautiful
smile.gif

Not cute, but funny.

My son was about 5 at the time, and I was shopping at TJ Maxx with him. He found a clear button on the floor and kept playing with it. As I was heading towards the checkout line I noticed he was digging at his nose. I asked him what was wrong, and he was very quiet. I noticed the button was no longer in his hands. So I asked him if he had the button stuck up his nose, and he sheepishly nodded yes. So I told him not to dig at it, and that I would help him get it out. He said I can do it, and just as I was trying to tell him not to touch it he put his finger over the unobstructed nostril, blew really hard, and shot the clear button across two checkout aisles. He then proudly exclaimed, "See! I told you I could do it!"

My son said some thing so funny that I just laughed out aloud...he is just 4 yrs.  He was in the shower and keep telling me that he wants this certain toy..so i told him you are so greedy, you have got so many toys and you want some more..  U know what he told me...you are also greedy you got so many makeup...hahahah wat da heck....guess he must be watching me so much to know I got alot of makeup..lols..actually never expected that out from him.

Awww this is so cute! ^^ I don't have a kid right now, but I do have a cousin who has a really adorable 2 year old. He likes to make noises when he pushes his little toy cars around! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awww, I loved reading these!

Well, I'm not a parent, but I'm a nanny so I'm with kids a lot.

A few years ago, I was watching a 2 year old and a baby.  I was playing around with the toddler and told her I was going to leave her and go home.  And she started freaking out and crying that she didn't want me to go home and her parents weren't home yet.  lmao  It was mean of me to say, but so cute that she didn't want me to go!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also around that same time, I had cramps really bad and I was leaning over the kitchen counter, and that same little girl got up and started leaning over the seats of the chairs and said she was just like me!  lol!  Too cute!

This one summer weekend years ago, we were all down at the shore visiting my dad.  My niece (who is 24 now) was about 4 yrs. old at the time, and she was just in this *mood* - you know, just cranky, wandering around crying if anyone said anything to her, overly tired, just in full on "crab" mode.  So we're all sitting around talking, and she's wandering from person to person, whining and crying because we're not indulging her bad mood.  So she wanders out onto the back deck porch to sulk for a bit - she stayed out there for a few minutes, then decided she wanted to come in.  But you know how little kids are when they're cranky - she wanted to come in, but she didn't want to simply turn the knob herself and come in.  She wanted someone *else* to come over and open the door and let her in, even though she was perfectly capable of doing it herself.  So we're all still talking, and she starts bawling, with her little face up against the screen door.  So my sister (her mom) finally says to her, "Meg, are you gonna come inside with us, or are you going to stand out there by yourself and cry?"  She sniffles back her tears for a second, thinks about it, and says, "Stand out here by myself and cry."  I couldn't help laughing - it was just totally honest about her game plan!  She was in a horrible mood, and she let us know she had every intention of continuing to be crabby!

Mine one cried today and yes she cried a lot as she wanted a bicycle that one of her friends had.

Well I had no choice other then buying one for her. So cancelled all plans for the evening and got her one.

There are some super-cute stories here! I couldn't help but giggle at some of these 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My son just turned 4 in January. He loves to take pictures, pose, everything. One day we were sitting together and I was going through pictures on my phone and came across one of him and I and he says, "Thas' a good one mommy, you should put it on your space." 

I couldn't help but laugh! He's 4 and he already knows whats going on with myspace 

Back