What do you love most about your body?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey girls!

Of course every girl want to care every part of it equally but everything is not equal. What is the most lovable part of your body according to you.

Thanks

My tummy. I know, strange, but skin wise, it's the less painful part of my body to manage, it's not overly dry and it doesn't house much eczema, love my tummy !
laughing.gif

Lol... That my worst part Aude!!! I don't know... I'm never happy with any of it but if someone was to give me a lot of money to tell them which part... I would have to say legs.. Or a leg.. The right one... Doesn't have a scar and a weird vein thing going on!

i can't say which part because i dont really have a favorite one but i can say my shoulders lol..

My chest, not my breasts but above that which includes my clavicles. Weird, I know.

Okay girls! Your replies were more amazing than i thought them to be and now i am glad that i asked this question
smile.gif

my favorite part of the body is my fingers (hand fingers)

i hate my feet fingers
frown.gif

My all body parts are very important for me although I think my eyes are very beautiful and useful for me to see this beautiful world.

Waistline/tummy. Collarbone. Wrists. Feet. They take a lot of stress, and their certainly shown the effects of dance, but I like them - I think they have character. And they're small.

I really like my cleavage. Not necessarily my breasts. But when I wear a low cut shirt with one of my favorite bras my fiance just sits there staring.

Me as an overall package.  I take the good with the bad.  I'm looking to improve my weight and fitness level but I think I'm going to accept me any way I form I come in.

Back