Sephora 500 point perk, they got rid of the Smashbox palette for ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
This! I wish I had 500 points.

P242130_hero.jpg

Our current gift is a Backstage Beauty Set of six makeup minis from our favorite brands in a travel-ready Sephora bag.

Get ready for your closeup with these six makeup minis:

- Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore & Line Primer

- NARS Orgasm Illuminator

- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder

- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden

- Buxom Lash in Blackest Black

- Too Faced Glamour Gloss Deluxe Mini in Pillow Talk (a mauve shimmer)

$94 before I reach 500 points, and this is something I'd actually use, unlike most 500-point perks. I don't really have anything to buy from them that would add up to $94, though.

Oooh that's good! The mini UDPP was one of the 100 point perks not too long ago, that's what I'm using right now. It was my first UDPP and now I'm hooked!
lol.gif
Going to get the original next time though, I think the colour will suit me better, Eden is pretty yellow.

On this note does anyone know how long they usually keep one item (or group of items) as the perk before they change it again?

Oh man! Now THIS makes me wish I had 500 beauty points! Sadly I'm nowhere near 500..still in the 100 mark!!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif On this note does anyone know how long they usually keep one item (or group of items) as the perk before they change it again? It used to be several weeks, but now they are changing the perks more frequently. I'm also finding that my local store perks hardly ever match up to the online perks.

Ordered it! Along with Dior Extase and Clinique gel liner. I also got a Dylan's body cream to get free shipping. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dang, I have 291 and I should have more but I never called to add them on
frown.gif
Boo!

Back