Leticia did not cause me to break my official no-buy!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All her gushing over Rapid Lash really has not helped so last week I went and bought a tube to try... Not that I didn't like the L'oreal Lash Boost... But it was on sale!! And I haven't bought one single cosmetic item in a month and a half... so I have officially reclassified lash growth products as health/medical supplies vs cosmetic... Because the help growth and promote healthy lashes!! Right?
smile.gif
. The son's no closer to a job in a month and a half but at least when ever he does get one I will have fabulous lashes! Lol.

Karren..as one who is on a mission to be financially responsiable I can tell you with 100% certainty that that is absoloutly a medical essential and you would be doing more harm by NOT buying it.
smile.gif

Think of the money saved on false lashes lol!

And really, I am 7 months in and still on my first tube. For $30 divided by seven months that is very cheap per month.

7 months is amazing! You use it every night? I'm getting this strange "eyes dilated" feeling every time I use it... Not unpleasant but just strange.

And I paid $40... Locally. And they never say whether you have to use it for ever? Or your lashes will shrink? Wonder if when the tube is used up I can use the cheaper L'oreal Lash Boost to maintain their length?

Originally Posted by Anna /img/forum/go_quote.gif Karren..as one who is on a mission to be financially responsiable I can tell you with 100% certainty that that is absoloutly a medical essential and you would be doing more harm by NOT buying it.
smile.gif
I only had to read that 5 times.. Lol. I agree... I think..

Back