The Most Beautiful Make Up You Ever Saw...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One!

The most beautiful, the most inspiring...the one
smile.gif

Taylor Momsen was a joke right? LoL

That girl is like a young Courtney Love.....

I dont think I could choose just one makeup look as the most beautiful, at least not a single photo.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Taylor Momsen was a joke right? LoL That girl is like a young Courtney Love.....

I dont think I could choose just one makeup look as the most beautiful, at least not a single photo.

Don't think it's a joke. Emily REALLY likes that make up...
smile.gif
and I' sure she would look really stunning wearing it - ALMOST like the girl.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Taylor Momsen was a joke right? LoL I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to offend lol xDIt's..unique, but to each their own.

Taylor Momsen! she's Jenny in gossip girl.

famous for her raccoon makeup.

her brother in the show refers to her as one of the incredibles ..hahahaha

film-the_incredibles-violet.jpg

i think taylors look would have looked soooo much better if the black was just slighty thinner and blended instead of just being a harsh line.

I don't know my personal preference is when makeup really enhances what facial features or already there or hide slight imperfections. When I see that first picture all I see is the dark rings around her eyes and the eyes are completely lost. Seriously I couldn't even tell you what eye color she had. Too much! This is why guys frequently make fun of women's makeup.

There can be makeup looks that flatter any skin color or shape face, facial features or hair colors. Here are a few:

spring-makeup.jpg
ciara-makeup.jpg
mac-tutorial-6-bridal-makeup
Lancome-French-Coquettes-fall-2010-Makeup-Look.jpg
134_by_Kaitlinmark.jpg
augeplumage3-2.jpg

I know its all about personal preferences, but I know i like creative eye makeup more than strongly defined lips for instance. Good lip shape and fullness comes naturally and whatever is done then is just fabulous.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif The very last image is from this blog. I follow it. She does amazing things. wow that is really cool. thanks for posting that link. I find that infinitely more creative and attractive than a thick layer of liner.

Back