Concealers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which do you prefer and why ? liquid or cream/pot( I could not think of a good term, but the kind in small pots) type ?

I've been using max factor mastertouch concealer for 3 months and I like it. I just wish it had more coverage! I prefer liquid ones.

I don't use it but I want to start for when I have dark circles through tiredness. The MAC one is fantastic, the MUA used it when I had a makeover.

Dermablend liquid in sand... Great coverage because I have a lot to hide!! Lol.

My Benefit Boi-ing comes in a pot. I don't use concealer unless there is a problem but that is rare.

I like pot concealers coverage, because it is thickk! But it creases bad for me. I just bought CG Freshcomplexion concealer, and wow, it's my favorite foundation/concealer I've ever tried.

I only bought it because it was the cheap, and I wanted to try something different (it's in a lipgloss type container), but it's liquid and quite thin. Generally I have to dab on makeup, but with this I can just rub it on. It looks really natural, even if I need to put it on 3 times for it to be thick enough for my eye circles.

Looks like I'll be going for a cream/pot!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by laurakitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks like I'll be going for a cream/pot!
tongue.gif
I think my next one will be too LOL
edit: Which one is best for under eyes?

Whatever. With mineral foundation, i use powder, but overall cream is my favorite.

For the eye area, i'd go for cream as well. You can use liquid, but i find cream concealers to be more easy to blend, with a better coverage.

thanks for the replies really good answers ! I only use the liquid concealer from loreal true match. I have tried the sticks before but got creases. With the liquid I don't get creases ( not unless I put too much) I would like to try a cream one.

What are some good brands that sell cream concealers ? What I am trying to cover is occasional bags under my eyes. ( when I don't get enough sleep lol)

I eliminated the dark circles I had !
rockwoot.gif

Just to help I'll write a small reveiw

Dior skinflash in the click pen. Amazing but don't get alot for the for the price. I don't get spots so I just use it for undereyes or the odd redness blemish. It's not full coverage so it works great for me.

It's sheerish but covers well enough and brightens the eye area fantastic

Originally Posted by loueasy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just to help I'll write a small reveiwDior skinflash in the click pen. Amazing but don't get alot for the for the price. I don't get spots so I just use it for undereyes or the odd redness blemish. It's not full coverage so it works great for me.

It's sheerish but covers well enough and brightens the eye area fantastic

Interesting, how much is it?

Hey how about Mary Kay concealer, Benefit boi-ing or erase paste? Is it good for under eyes? Or maybe I should try benefit confessions of a concealaholic? Is it worth it?

Skinflash is £25.00. I've had mine for around 2 months now I use it on my undereyes, chin and nose everytime I apply my mu so it's lasted pretty well.

Originally Posted by laurakitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Interesting, how much is it? Originally Posted by aliana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey how about Mary Kay concealer, Benefit boi-ing or erase paste? Is it good for under eyes? Or maybe I should try benefit confessions of a concealaholic? Is it worth it? Mary Kay the signature tube is one of my faves it's really good and covers well. I reccomend that. I have erase paste and it's too thick for my liking. I mixed it with eyecon like the benefit assistant told me to, but it was still too heavy. Made my undereyes look cakey and creased. It was too obvious. I shortly switched back to Dior skinflash

My favorite concealer is Maybelline's dream mousse concealer, it doesnt crease and blends easily. I have tried Mac's studio finish concealer but i find that it creased and got cakey by the end of the day under my eyes so i just use that on blemishes or post acne marks

Definately Cream/Pot, they're pretty thick and stays put while most liquid ones, that I've used, tend to slide off my face after a short period of time.

I still haven't found the perfect concealer, but a concealer I'm in love with at the moment is Too Faced's Absolutely Flawless flexible coverage concealer. It is quite buildable, and coverage is decent.

Back