Best waterproof mascara?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been usuing CoverGirl Lash Exact waterproof for 10 months now, and i am almost out. I need a new one by the end of the week if not now!

What would be the best waterproof mascara to give you LENGTH, VOLUME? Also doesn't CLUMP, SMUGE, LOOK FAKE?

Preferably profucts like, Maybelline, Revlon, L'oreal. :)

I always thought Maybelline's Great Lash was the most waterproof mascara I've ever wore.

I would say, it's about 98% waterproof when compared to most other "waterproof" mascara i've wore (which is pretty amazing considering i've never found a mascara any more waterproof than ~98%).

Don't ever wear NYC or Rimmel waterproof mascaras. They are SO not waterproof at all.

I concur on going with the Maybelline brand. Great Lash waterproof mascara is awesome; I also used Lash Stylist Waterproof mascara by Maybelline as well when I was swimming at the beach a lot. It endured sweat, salt water, and reapplications of sun screen. The wand is a tiny comb rather than a 360 bristle brush, so the coats are soft and smooth, not clumpy, flakey, or smudgey. The lash separation is pretty good too. Lash Stylist gets my vote; you definitely need a good eye makeup remover with that one.

Aqualash 3000 Calories is my hands down most fave mascara in the world.

best value, most waterproof, best volume, best curl power, best black.

Back