A Bit Excited!!!!!!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just had to share my excitement!!!

Juhuuuu my football team Rosenborg who are from Trondheim(where I live) in Norway are going to play against REAL MADRID and DAVID BECKHAM tonight!!!!!!!(Champions leage)

A bit big for me/us I guess.

Strange that the boys I have talked to are going to play against (probably) the best football player I know!!!

Juhuuuu just had to share my excitement.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Have a nice day everyone
biggrin.gif

Kristina
wink.gif

I love soccer and ManU is my fave team. I still can't understand why Beckham moved to Spain. Enjoy watching.

Woooohooo I`m gonna check him out.He is goooooooorgeous!!

tongue.gif

They(Real Madrid) are comming to my town 1st of November i think.Then I might try to get some pics.

They`ll probably have private jets or something.they won`t travel the way our players do,by lokal airlines.

Juhuu

How cool is that honey! There's lots of world class players on that team.. Have fun
biggrin.gif

Thanks!!!

Buhuuu we lost 4-1.guess we can see why everybody knows their names, and no one knows ours.He he..

Well we have a rematch soon so we`ll see..........
icon_twisted.gif

Yeah, I can`t help myself when our team plays.Jumping and screaming*LOL*

I used to play socker and loved it!!!the only sport i loved to do!

Just remember talking on the phone a while ago, my friend asked what i was going to do that evening, I said I was going to watch a soccer game and Miss Universe!!She was laughing!!!
hahaha.gif
Guess I like different things.

have a nice day girls
icon_lol.gif
(Or night that is!!)

Kristina

I once read an article that said he chose to leave Man U for Real Madrid, because it was getting crazy for the whole family in England. I'm just happy our digital cable carries all English Premiere soccer games, Man U being my favorite, then comes Lazio and Juventus. Yes, I'm a huge soccer fan. Wish I could make it to World Cup '06 in Germany.
frown.gif

PS - I wonder if that rumor is true - the one about Becks coming to play in the US. I hope so!!!!!

Aww thanks Laura!Was a bit down, but Real Madrid are soooo good!!!

Oh no, don`t take our Becks to US.He belongs in Europe.*LOL*

He is really goooood!!(looking
icon_redface.gif
)

Yaaaay, excited!!!Things will get wild here in my small town when Becks and the team comes in November.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good to see that I`m not the only socker fan
biggrin.gif

Kristina

Latest posts

Back