America's Next Top Model

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im cheering on Kim and Jayla
smile.gif
, I loved Diane! I was so sad when they kicked her off.

How many of the girls are left? I usually end up watching it when there are only like 6-7 girls left... Hee hee, I am such a bad viewer...

Diane is 6ft tall and a size 10!! I can't believe this is considered Plus size! I wished she would have made it to the final three.

Originally Posted by Tears_Of_Blood Im cheering on Kim and Jayla
smile.gif
, I loved Diane! I was so sad when they kicked her off. I am so rooting for Kim as well. She's not as "model-like" as the others and I like that about her.
I agree about Diane as well. I thought she was gorgeous. Prettier in the face than most of the others.

Originally Posted by SewAmazing Diane is 6ft tall and a size 10!! I can't believe this is considered Plus size! I wished she would have made it to the final three. That's so weird to me since some of the more popular plus sized models have to be a size 16 or more. Like Mia Tyler? There is no way she's less than a 16. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but then why is a 10 considered plus-sized as well? I think Diane looks great.

I think the SHOW is considering her a plus sized model juts because she isn't the "average" model... If you aren't 6 ft tall and 100 lbs you MUST be one of the plus sized girls...
icon_frown.gif

I tried watching it at the beginning of the season and it was ok. I will probably catch the marathon on VH1.

Back