Common problem with pigments?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
...or is it just me lol?

I use bare canvas paint or beige-ing shadestick under my pigments and they stay on for hours and hours, but I always seem to have a problem getting the Teal pigment off...I get the most part off with MU remover (i use wipes) but there always seems to be a tiny bit of colouring left on my skin...like a 'stain', and it takes me forever to get it off.

Anyone else have this problem? It only seems to happen with Teal.

Thanks everyone

I would try a dedicated eye MU remover - your wipes might not be good enough to remove such a highly pigmented colour...

Thanks claire20a, yeah I thought that too, I'm using cheapy ones at the moment as I'm on a budget so that could be the problem I suppose?

I just read my reply back and realised it might have sounded a bit cheeky - I meant that wipes in general might not be good enough to remove the colour, not your wipes specifically... Try out some eye make up remover (the liquid stuff that you use on a cotton pad) and if that doesn't work get back to us! :biggrin:

lol it's ok, I didn't take it in that way! I usually use Garnier wipes which were lovely to use, and liquid MU remover but haven't had any to hand since buying pigments. I'll have to have a go of the liquid type on the pigment to see if it helps :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree with claire, try using an actual eye makeup remover. It's the only thing that takes off my highly pigmented shadows and pigments. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've never had this problem, though i always use liquid eye makeup remover. So as Claire said give that a try and see if it works. Good luck and let us know

alot of my makeupforveer stuff stains eventhough i use paint as a base, i use clinique's half and half (oil water) remover it works like a charm its about 25, kinda pricey but SO worth it!

Back