Dad of 3 teens, looking for advice on a shared makeup space!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there! I have 3 young daughters, a couple of which are getting into makeup more and more, with my middle daughter (13) really getting into it, helping her older and younger sisters with skincare and makeup.

I'd like to create a nice space where the 3 of them can sit and do makeupy things together. We have a 'nook' in our upstairs hallways, between their 3 bedrooms, that we used to use when reading them books. I am thinking of reimagining this space, with maybe a lighted mirror (or 3 lighted mirrors all next to each other) and a long bench seat, and a 16" wall-mounted counter with maybe some thin drawers to store their 'stuff'.

Then I realized, I know nothing about makeup, so maybe I should ask people that do. I'm attaching a current pic of the nook; the painting is where the mirror(s) & long stretch of counter would go, and the purple couch would get replaced with the bench.

Any other thoughts, critiques, ideas for a cool space for 3 sisters to work on their beautifying craft is welcome!

Attachments

• PXL_20231129_212201075.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20231129_212201075.NIGHT.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Back