Depotting Video Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting, that was very informative. Where do you get these palette boxes to place the shadows in and what is the back 2 mac thing she's talking about? I'm a 'tard, I know.
silly.gif

Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for posting, that was very informative. Where do you get these palette boxes to place the shadows in and what is the back 2 mac thing she's talking about? I'm a 'tard, I know.
silly.gif
You can get them off ebay type in "eyeshadow palette". You can get 4 or 15 slot one. Or if you have a MAC Pro shop near you, you can buy directly from them. Bac2Mac is a program MAC has that if you bring 6 empty containers back to the MAC store or counter, you can get a free lipstick. By depotting them, you are creating instant free empties.

Originally Posted by SherryAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif This video has been removed by the user! Boo hoo! What a shame, it was a good vid

Originally Posted by SherryAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif This video has been removed by the user! Boo hoo! darn! I wish I would have seen this earlier!!!
sleepyhead.gif

Back