Do you know of something practical and wonder WHY doesn't anybody else use it??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered WHY aren't people making more use of agendas, saunas, web sites when selling something, VASELINE? What other products or things do you find around you that you think people should make use of more??

agree w/every1. as for agendas, i love 'em to death, but it's so hard to remember to use 'em

Great thread idea! Coca-cola can be used for a lot more than drinking LOL! You can use it to remove blood stains and to clean chrome LOL!

Blood stains?? Really????????? Wait did you mean like sprite because I think coca-cola would stain no?

wow, I had no idea! Thanks Aquilah!

using toilet paper as blotting sheets does work if you're short on $$ hehe

(and also the toilet seat covers, but really, who has them at home except at public restrooms?! So I'm like ewwww, I'm not going to use it! lol!)

yes coke cleans battery acid but not as quickly as baking soda (now thats scary).

Hey whats a "agenda"??

I am surrpised about Apple Cider Vinegar that more people arent using it esp people who are complaining about ackes and pains to at least try it for a month or so, its cheap and it works but my friends and family would rather complain LOL

You know a paper planner where you write your appointments / reminders for each day??

agenda.jpg

Latest posts

Back