Dry skin..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have got really dry skin on my cheeks near the nose. Also on my nose and over the eyebrows. What can I do about it? I did try argan oil but its no difference.
I also have some acne so I also have fat skin.
Im 30+

I have got really dry skin on my cheeks near the nose. Also on my nose and over the eyebrows. What can I do about it? I did try argan oil but its no difference.
Im 30+
Combat dry skin and acne with a gentle cleanser, non-comedogenic moisturizer, and acne treatments like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Visit [DC1 Cosmetic](https://dc1cosmetic.com/) for targeted skincare solutions.

Hi, Sometimes a process as simple as washing your face with head and shoulders shampoo can be effective. Alternatively, you can see a dermatologist and get a prescription cream that will treat the underlying inflammation.
Im 30+

Im 30+

Hi, with the limited data we have i put "dry skin" , over 30 , female, no sensitive skin.
here is some suggestions and products showing on my website , you can check

"For dry skin, use a gentle cleanser that focuses on dryness and follow with a hydrating moisturizer. Incorporate hydrating masks or serums with hyaluronic acid into your routine for extra hydration. Always apply sunscreen during the day."​

products:
Ultra Facial Cleanser / from kehil's
First Care Activating Serum / from sulwhasoo
Safe me. Relief Moisture Cream from make p:rem

For dry skin on your cheeks and nose, consider using a hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid, which can help retain moisture. If argan oil didn’t work, you might want to try a richer moisturizer or a product specifically designed for combination skin. For acne-prone skin, look for non-comedogenic options to avoid clogging pores. Consulting with a dermatologist could also provide personalized recommendations for balancing your skin’s needs.

Latest posts

Back