Fake Eyelashes "My First Pair!"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ,, if I apply mascara to them ,it will ruin the lashes right?

Any tips n tricks?

No, you can apply mascara to blend them in with your natural lashes... You just have to make sure to wash them really well once you take them off.

You are so brave! I've been wanting to get some for ever but once they are about to charge me for them I back out and pick something else. hehe.

Started off great! the tube of glue was empty!! rofl .. so I had run back to the drugstore and tell them

COngrats on your first pair of Falsies, I LOVE FALSIES! can't live without them. I buy them in bulk..LOL Drives my hubby nuts..LOL

Yup! I was squeezing it and squeezing it I almost broke my nail's, Im like WTF?

So i snipped off the tip and still wouldn't come out so I seen u could push off the cap so I did and thus .. empty!!!

the ends of the lashes go were abouts? its not as long as my eyelids go ,so right in the middle ? or towrds the ends right side?

I did it its looks not bad the first time but I think I needed to take it to the right side more alos the glue just oozes out ugh gotta fix that prob too

fake lashes are sometimes pain in the ass.. but if you know the basic its easy..

1. cut cut cut!!! most of lashes are too long for your eyes. Trim both ends to fit your eye size.

2. Loosy goosy!!. When you open the case, you def find the lashes are "too much shaped" that is not easy to put it on..

so just hold the lashes with two figures and use your nail to "scrap the back of lashes that the glue goes" it will loose up..

3. if you are really frist time user, try half length before you go to full length

4. mascara, some ppl use some ppl dont. i like to use it after i put them on to my real one and the fake one to stick together, but sometime the lash gets "fliped" look like Donald Duck lashes. some ppl dont cuz they think it will ruin the real lashes.

so if you decied to use mascara, i would say try gel mascara or applying just lightly.

Taking it off!

some ppl or when i get really drunk, i just pull it off, but its not good for your eyes. just use your eye make up remover or cold cream!!

i have had disasters with two pairs of fake lashes, i just cant get them close enough to my natural lashes, there soo anoying, i wish i could wear them.

Thanks!! for the useful info howvetr the lashes dont fit my eyes from point A to B so I ws wondering how to apply them right smack in tyhe middle? or towards the end?

If the eyelash strip isn't as long as your eyelid, I would put it on the outside corners of your eyes. I would probably trim the lashes closest to the middle of the eye (the lashes at the part of the strip where it begins) so they blend with the natural eyelashes better, which will give more of a cat-eyed look.

And if the glue is oozing when you put it on, a good trick is to put a thin-thin line of glue on the lash strip, then wait a few seconds (so the glue is tacky, not really wet) before putting it on the lashes. This will make putting it on easier and neater.

Back