Fake toenails

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site that I can order fake toenails from I cant seem to find any here in Bahrain and I really want them so I guess ordering from the internet is my last option I tried Amazon but the don’t have any.

Why do you want fake toenails? I tried them once and the glue stayed on my nails for ages! and my polish looked really crap afterwards

I've heard of these, but never seen them... The nail salon I used to go to used a regular nail tip for one lady on her big toe until it finally grew back.

I think they're creepy. They sell them in the drugstores here with pre-French manicured tips. Shudder

I was a little freaked out by them until I tried them in a rush. They're surprisingly realistic and easy to apply.

Did you find what you were looking for, Jeno?

They actually sell fake toenails? I must been hiding under a rock all this time...or perhaps I never gone looking for them in the drugstores. Well gl in trying to find what you're looking for! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They creep me out a little bit, too. I'm afraid it would make my toenails look like fingernails, and I'd look like I had monkey feet!

i honestly think they are weird BUT it depends on how natural they look. Im sure some people have fake toe nails and they look very natural and i can barely notice but some people have really gross fake nails.

i have seen some that look really pretty and real looking go to a nail salon and let them put it on for you they can cut and file it to the desired shape and polish it i dont think there no more creppy than ugly un manicured dirty feet with crack heels

OK!!! this is an absolute first for me! i have never heard of fake toenails!!!! they sound a bit....weird..to me

Latest posts

Back