Got to love the ghost

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so loving the ghost flying around my screen lol:icon_love . Great job on make Halloween a part of MUT...
claps.gif

What?, I see no ghost on my display though .

Maybe it doesn't work on some browser, I'm using Safari.

Hi Leony,

I see the ghost when I first come into MuT, but when you go into the individual forums it disappears. But maybe Safari doesn't support whatever the ghost was created in. It is cute, but if it were flying around the whole time, it would get a little bit annoying.

Jen

Originally Posted by Leony What?, I see no ghost on my display though .Maybe it doesn't work on some browser, I'm using Safari.

Originally Posted by Leony What?, I see no ghost on my display though .Maybe it doesn't work on some browser, I'm using Safari.

Click the orange MuT logo up top - or go to the very first home page - you should see them then
wink.gif

I am also liking our new 'decorations'
wink.gif

Thanks J
smile.gif

I saw it, but only when I'm using IE. It was cutee hihihi lol.

It doesn't work on other browser except IE on Mac system.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) The ghosts only display in Internet Explorer only on the forum homepage
smile.gif
Thanks Tony
smile.gif
By the way, I was wondering about the header background color, did you changed the background color? It's black.

The ghost scared me at first ... I saw a little flash of movement right when I clicked a link to go to a different forum, and I thought I was seeing things! lol

Back