Hey i'm back for now.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Man i feel like i've been gone off of here forever. Well this is the first time i've been on in about a month, my computer has bee messed up and is out getting fixed. So i'm in tennesse again and on my brother's computer.

welcome%20back!.jpg

cow2cp.gif

Welcome back!! Hope you get your computer fixed soon, cause we miss seein' your posts around here!

Glad to have you back, if even for a short period of time! Can't wait till you're back to posting regularly ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ok i'm back again. while i was in tennessee my brother's monitor blew up. so i couldn't get back on. and after we got back we found a house and moved in. so i just got my computer back last night. finally. i love our house too!

man, I'm sorry about your brother's monitor... my computer was acting freaky couple nights ago and I was wrestling with it all day yesterday and it's working good for now...

and congrats on the new house! I'm glad to hear you're doing well!!!

thanks, yeah i love it. we have a puppy which between him and my little one i just go crazy! both of them into stuff, peeing on the floor ect. drives me nuts.

Back