How smart is your right foot?!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, butyou can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

I told you so .....And there's nothing you can do about it!

Argh!!! I have tried this before and it frustrates the heck out of me!! It's impossible.

omg...that is so damn weird. My kids are staring at me..they think I'm cuckoo right now. LOL!

If I go really slow I can keep my foot going clockwise .. but yes, if I don't think about it, it changes direction!
smile.gif

aha, tryed this awhile ago while at a friends...couldnt then..couldnt now:p and yes very frustrating

My mom almost fell off her chair because she was laughing so hard at me trying to do it
biggrin.gif

I could have told u that my feet r not too smart to begin with so testing them is only confirmation of how stupid mine are. LMAO

Originally Posted by Laura My mom almost fell off her chair because she was laughing so hard at me trying to do it
biggrin.gif
nice avie!!!

Back