hypothyroidism

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all,

My sister has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism .. we all are very worried about her.. has anybody had any success story to share with any particular drug for the treatment .

Hi, Jaylow!

I don't know anything about Hypothyroidism.

She'll be in my thought and I hope everything will work out for her
smile.gif

Check this website for more info about Hypothyroidism.

oh no! i'm so sorry to hear that
frown.gif
i don't know what it exactly is, but i hope that she and your family can get through it ok

My sister has it. She takes synthroid and everything has pretty much become regulated over the last two years, she just has to take the pill every day, Otherwise she gets really moody, but thats about it. It works real good for her. SOmetimes they have to change her dosage, but not that often. Im sure everything will turn out fine with your sister too!

have your sister (and you can too) join www.healthboards.com they have thyroid board (and many others) there that is very active and has so many great people for support and advice, some of them really know there stuff. they have been a big help to me.

ts

My mother has it. She received the radiation treatment for her tyroid gland, and also takes Synthroid every day.

I Was Diagnosed With Grave Disease When I Was 16, I Was Really Skinny, Still Thin, But Not As Much, So I Had To Take This Particar Pill That Cost Alot! And Was Told To Stay Away From Other People For A Few Days. Now I Just Take A Pill Everyday And Have To For The Rest Of My Life. I Don't Always Take It Every Single Day Which Is Really Bad Cuz I Hear That It Could Affect Your Body. How Serious Can This Be Though? Just Curious.

Latest posts

Back