I need advise, no item received after 2 weeks and non response email from buyer here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What should i do? I make a purchase from her through the sale post, i should have asked her for feedback link for creditability, item was paid on 11/21, she said she will shipped on thurday (11/23) which is on thanksgiving, but after a week, she posted a comment saying that she wont be able to ship that thursday on Thanksgiving, so she will ships the items out on the following thurdays, which is 11/30, but it is 12/10 today, still havent receive the item yet, and she dont reply my mail sent to her on 12/3 & 12/8 asking about the package info even she was in the forum, i was so pissed, i am a seller myself, i will have not let my buyers worried like that without any updates for the package, if she has any problems occur, she should have let me know so i'll understand the situation.... grrrrrrr.......sorry for the rant....thanks ya' all for noticing

I assume this is an eBay sale? I'd send an item dispute or PayPal dispute to see what's going on. Is this seller located here in the USA? I know I recently ordered something from Hong Kong, and it was supposed to have been here a few days ago, but it isn't...

Back