I need more money.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so after my "little" buy this week off here. i realized that i have now put myself in debt and possibly trouble for xmas presents.

so i need money! lol. any get rich fast ideas?? lol.

i thought about ebay. but i doubt i have anything i can really sell and have the money within like a week. i did post some things on here for sale/swap and ive had zero dice with that one. so i thought about ebay. i need to do a major going through my stuff tomorrow and post like mad. on both here and ebay.

I dont use Ebay cuz everything I own I need haha. Just work :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thats the best advice I can say or els save your money up any little dime you get just save it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Or you can try asking around for babysitting jobs. You can make an easy $10-$15 an hr just for watching the lil devils for a few hrs and it's tax free. I know for craigslist they always have someone lookin for sitters or you can ask friends and around the neigborhood.

I babysit on the side for extra cash and work at Banana Republic...but i keep spending it on cosmetics! >_<

babysitting is a good idea. Lol, lil devils.

getting paid $10-$15 hr for babysit is common in the u.s.?

Well, I'm sure there's cases in which the hourly rate might vary from state to state in the US. Ideally the wages are generally $10-15 an hr for babysitting in new york city where I live. Depending on the area, some ppl may pay a bit less or if you're a Full time babysitter/nanny with experience in babysitting often get more from $18 an hour.

Apparently there's too many mother's with jobs who's too busy to take care of their own kids so they just dump them on the babysitters. Heh, sometimes the kids can be angels but that's RARE unless you bribe them with candy or something :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Otherwise in my eyes, they're still lil devils!

if he knew how much i spent on makeup hed kill me. plus ive already asked him for a "loan" but he said no.

I was gonna say babysitting jobs too. I think thats the best way. Or offer to do something for a friend for a few extra bucks.

i already got a job. and then a few ideas for some side cash. so i need to get those going but the money i really need is in like 2 weeks not even. lol.

Ahh welcome to my world... I went christmas shopping today and ended up spending more on myself than anyone else... I just can't help it I swear!

lol, i'm so bad @ this. Everytime i'm holiday shopping for family i always spend more on myself .. and realize later , I'm out of money for every1 else ...

hollyxann - I agree w/babysitting ..and selling off some of your stuff. After all these years , i'm still daddy's girl. .. so that's where i usually go when i "accidentally" overspend ... No get rich ideas from me though .. .sorri.

LOL! None that I can think of! It would be great if there were some! Unless you sell some stuff on eBay, I dunno what to tell you!

Back