Looking for L'Oreal Mattique in soft ivory

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!!

I'm new here so please bear with me, I'll soon get the hang of it. I have been looking for L'Oreal Mattique oil free makeup in soft ivory...unable to find it. Does anyone know where I could buy the product?

Many thanks for sharing.

Wow no one welcomed you yet? Hi and welcome to MAKEUPTAlk! I'm Tony from southern CA. If you have any questions, just ask one of these moderators.

Hi Rosel, welcome to MUT! L'Oreal Mattique in Soft Ivory is actually the exact foundation and color that I use! (One of the few foundations that actually match my skin, lol) I always buy it from my local Wal-Mart -- but I know that not every Wal-Mart has the same selection so I don't know if it's in your Wal-Mart!

Hi Rose, Welcome to MUT hon.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am thinking you should be able to buy the Loreal foundation from a drugstore or maybe Sephora. I must ask the girls since i am in the UK. Is is readily available to you in the US do you know? If you have any difficulty getting it let me know.Also have you ever tried ebay? You can get great deals on makeup on ebay and a lot cheaper too. Good Luck.

Back