MAC Fiend in NJ

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm Raquel from from New Jersey. I'm looking forward to learning new techniques and finding out about other make-up brands that are great for dark brown skin.

I hope to one day work my way up to make up artist status, but for now I'm enjoying being an amateur artist!

Looking forward to cyber-meeting you all!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans Hi Raquel! Nice to meet you! I'm Devin from Houston. Welcome to mut!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks for the welcome Devin!

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. feel free to PM me or another mod if you have any questions. or you can ask the questions in the boards. the girls are great!

Hi Raquel!! Welcome to Mut! I'm Nicole from Northern California. You're gonna love it here.

By the way, my husband grew up in NJ..in Englishtown, near Freehold. We usually visit about twice a year. Before meeting my husband, I never realized how green and beautiful it is there..I guess that's why they call it the Garden state.
redface.gif

Looking forward to your posts...

Welcome to MUT Raquel! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Happy to have you here.

Hi Raquel. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome to Makeup Talk!

Hi MACfiend
smile.gif
I am sure you will love it here. I know there are a few Mac lover's here and a few fiends and addicts...lol Have fun. Welcome to MUT btw
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back