Making Lips Appear Fuller

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
mc_fuller_02.jpg

STEP 1 Accentuate the mouth by drawing slightly over the natural lip line with a liner to match your lip color.

mc_fuller_03.jpg

STEP 2 Use a lip brush to fill in the lips (within the line you've drawn) with the color of your choice.

mc_fuller_04.jpg
STEP 3 Apply a metallic lip gloss to reflect light and give lips a fuller appearance. Use more lip gloss on the bottom lip than the top to further accentuate fullness.

mc_fuller_05.jpg
STEP 4 Use a highlighting lip pencil to draw slightly above the lip liner, but do not add color to this highlighted area.

mc_fuller_06.jpg

STEP 5 For a less defined line, use a cosmetic sponge or applicator to soften the outer line around the lips.

Source:Lips: The Makeup Artist How-To's & Advice - iVillage

I've used that before and it really does work - I used a white eyeliner to do it first though as it was the only thing i could used and owned at that time. Then i started using a really really light concealer. Also, i dab a little shimmery or light coloured lipgloss on the very middle part of the bottom lip and the tiniest amount on the cupid's arch/bow. <<<Ooops that's already been mentioned...missed that picture, sorry!:whistling:

I can't do this because I look like I am trying to do the Tammy Faye thing with my lips. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You can tell when I 'slightly" overline my lips. I like seeing how other people do it, though!

it really works. i saw MAs applying a bit of concealer under the nose and on the chin, so it brings out the lips.

Back