Marilyn Manson MU??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I was watching E! news last night and they have a short version of The Soup called Cup O Soup. The host of Soup said that Marilyn Manson was coming out with his own makeup line then proceeded with some joke.

Was he serious? It didn't seem like part of the joke. I searched on the internet and didn't find anything about it.

Anyone else see this?

i dont know about that ,but it wouldnt surprise me.If any knows about makeup its him!!!!

have you ever seen his artwork?Its amazing,he is such a genius,i know alot of people think hes a freak,but its the old saying"dont judge a book by its cover"!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I guess it could very well be true:

Marilyn Manson to Launch Cosmetics Line

Marilyn Manson is set to launch his own cosmetics line. Yuck. He is currently in talks with a "major cosmetics company" and is planning to release the line by the end of the year. Lipstick, powder foundation along with his own fragrance will be some products.

Honestly what woman wants to wake up in the morning and look like him? I just don't see him as a good spokesperson for makeup unless it's for a Halloween brand.

source: hollywoodrag

Back