My road trip

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm back ..feels like I've been gone for more than a week and I was only gone for a 3 day bus trip ..well ..day # 4 I took to recoop from it as I was EXHAUSTED! Takes a lot out of you to shop for 3 solid days! LOL

I went to Dresden Ohio ..where the Longaberger company is! We had a blast ...34 women and 1 male (bus driver). He'll never be the same after this past weekend especially since he said his wife is the quiet type!

I had a blast and I even did try to go online (the motel had wireless but I couldn't connect thru it and was too tired to try and figure things out). I learned a new trick that my kids would be proud I learned ..and a few of us did to entertain others on the bus ...that was taking a straw, stick it in your armpit and blow into the other end ...yes ..it makes "FART" sounds! Anything to liven up a quiet moment on a bus full of women! As a gift of thanks to our bus driver ..we collected quite a bit of money and put that in a basket along with a bunch of straws tied together with some ribbon ..I'm sure he'll savor that for a long time!

Glad to be back however as I missed all of my MUT buddies ..even if it was only for 4 days!

Originally Posted by Naturally I'm back ..feels like I've been gone for more than a week and I was only gone for a 3 day bus trip ..well ..day # 4 I took to recoop from it as I was EXHAUSTED! Takes a lot out of you to shop for 3 solid days! LOL
I went to Dresden Ohio ..where the Longaberger company is! We had a blast ...34 women and 1 male (bus driver). He'll never be the same after this past weekend especially since he said his wife is the quiet type!

I had a blast and I even did try to go online (the motel had wireless but I couldn't connect thru it and was too tired to try and figure things out). I learned a new trick that my kids would be proud I learned ..and a few of us did to entertain others on the bus ...that was taking a straw, stick it in your armpit and blow into the other end ...yes ..it makes "FART" sounds! Anything to liven up a quiet moment on a bus full of women! As a gift of thanks to our bus driver ..we collected quite a bit of money and put that in a basket along with a bunch of straws tied together with some ribbon ..I'm sure he'll savor that for a long time!

Glad to be back however as I missed all of my MUT buddies ..even if it was only for 4 days!

Glay you're back and glad ya had a good time, Kim!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO @ yall farting with straws under your armpits! I have some straws in the kitchen and I think i'm gonna have to test this out for myself as it seems quite entertaining.
hahaha.gif

glad you had a good time!

my coworkers (both adults, by the way) did that as i was walking outta the kitchen and i stopped like, OH, MY GOD, WHO WAS THAT? and they started laughing their asses off. then, we did it to the owner when she'd walk by and she flipped! LMAO

I just tried it with a neon, yellow, bendy straw and it WORKED! I am over here cracking up! It sounds so farty and it really tickles my armpit so it makes me laugh even harder!! How come I never knew about this before?!?!? I'm going to the mall later and just might have to take this straw along to see what kind of reactions I can get. Thanx for the trick, Kim!
icon_lol.gif

Welcome back Kim!

Glad you had a great time and that straw thing sounds really interestingly fun! lol.

Welcome back Kim!

Tony, is it a software problem or somebody is hacking into our site?

glad you´re back, Kim. the farting straw trick sounds fun...too bad I don´t have any straws at the house right now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hahahahahaha... oh gosh. didn't expect that story! lol

glad to have you back!

Back