Need Help With a Bronzer!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Napoleon Perdis. Mosiac Bronzer. he only has the one shade, i use it on everyone. it only needs to be used very lightly, its highly pigmented.

I remember Scarlette (another mut member) some months ago posted a pic of her wearing Sugar Tropic Tan and it looked absolutely amazing. She's pale too, so it would be another option

Also you could check Tarte Park Avenue Princess (it's the bronzer that Jennifer uses) or Benefit Dallas (i remember that BeneBaby posted some pics of a Benefit event where she was using it and it looked very good too).

Let's not forget also of Wet n' Wild ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cargo, at Sephora, makes the best bronzer I've ever tried,and comes in 3 simple shades, Light,Medium,and Dark;and Medium looks like it would be perfect for your skintone. (They also have Medium in Matte, so you could try it in that formula as well.)

Thanks for the info! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm quite pale in the winter (L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Warm Fair/Light is an exact match for me!), do you think Bali Bronze and Tahiti Tan would look orange-y/muddy on me?? TIA! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guerlain's Terracotta (Blonde shade for you) or Stila's Bronze in Shade 1.

I love them and they're not shimmery and annoying (IMO). Oh and they look super natural too!

Back