• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Newbie needs a CP for stila trios

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im not sure where to post this, so I thought i'd try here. I really really wanted to get the purple and peach Holiday 2005 trios. Could someone please do a CP for me?
icon_cry.gif

I could pay by western union money order.

Please let me know, thanks.
smile.gif

Tony - Santa PMd her so if she responds, I take care of it.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Bump, can anyone help this girl???

Aaaah, care package. Okay. And Santa, I'm assuming that is Rosie..?

Sorry, I'm kinda slow....
redface.gif

I'm taking the fifth!

Originally Posted by karrieann Aaaah, care package. Okay. And Santa, I'm assuming that is Rosie..?
Sorry, I'm kinda slow....
redface.gif

You got that in one KarrieAnn! Ooh Tony, can we change the text under Rosie's name to MakeUpTalks Santa!

icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Laura You got that in one KarrieAnn! Ooh Tony, can we change the text under Rosie's name to MakeUpTalks Santa!

Originally Posted by phoenix461 I'm taking the fifth! You're so cute Rosie Claus! oops!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh Tony, can we change the text under Rosie's name to MakeUpTalks Santa! That would be great! Another vote for Laura's idea!
tongue.gif

Luv ya Eva :icon_love

Originally Posted by Eva121 That would be great! Another vote for Laura's idea!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Care Package. And to follow on Trisha's post.. a care package then is usually a RAOK!

Latest posts

Back