OH....I did "a good thing"! :-D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am SO please that I had a GOOD idea!! I don't remember the last time I had one of those.
icon_lol.gif
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and I've enjoyed looking at everyone's updated signatures. I think it will help too. YEA for ME!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes you did Shirley! Its worked out great IMO. Lots of the girls have changed their sigs now
biggrin.gif

Its a great idea Shirley, ime goinna make a signature.Thanks for your input ad for trying to find a soloution.

Hi Charmaine.....all I can say is WOW!! I went to your "Notebook" to read about you and take a look. You did an AWESOME job with that and have some great looks there. AND....how on EARTH did you put a jukebox link on there??? I listened to some of your songs......NEAT!!!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by godfreygirl Hi Charmaine.....all I can say is WOW!! I went to your "Notebook" to read about you and take a look. You did an AWESOME job with that and have some great looks there. AND....how on EARTH did you put a jukebox link on there??? I listened to some of your songs......NEAT!!!!!
claps.gif

Yes i totally agree., Our Charmiane, is like a breath of fresh air,and she's just adorable!:icon_love

Back