OH MY....I forgot to say "THANKS!!!"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now HOW on EARTH could I have missed THIS??!!!!
icon_redface.gif
I just posted about my 'broken heart' thing turning out good and forgot to say "THANK YOU" to all of you for being SOOO understanding and writing such wonderful posts to make me feel good. AND.....you let me know most of you have been through something similar.

It REALLY warmed my heart and made me feel better before I went to Tulsa.
icon_biggrin.gif

ALL the girls/ladies/women here at MUT REALLY ROCK!!!! You're all THE BEST!!! It's like having close girlfriends right at your fingertips!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Shirley - we are all here for you and hope you get past this hurdle real soon. Keep being that "sexy senior" that you are inside and out.

Luv ya!

Originally Posted by godfreygirl Now HOW on EARTH could I have missed THIS??!!!!
icon_redface.gif
I just posted about my 'broken heart' thing turning out good and forgot to say "THANK YOU" to all of you for being SOOO understanding and writing such wonderful posts to make me feel good. AND.....you let me know most of you have been through something similar.
It REALLY warmed my heart and made me feel better before I went to Tulsa.
icon_biggrin.gif

ALL the girls/ladies/women here at MUT REALLY ROCK!!!! You're all THE BEST!!! It's like having close girlfriends right at your fingertips!!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Thanks Phoenix, but you must have missed my FIRST post before this one with the subject line of: HEY girls...remember that "broken heart" thing?

I tell there how it turned out. He MISSED me so much that he now wants to marry me!!! Go check it out. The 'hurdle' is now over.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Shirley - we are all here for you and hope you get past this hurdle real soon. Keep being that "sexy senior" that you are inside and out.
Luv ya!

Just saw it darling - CONGRATS and best wishes! Now u got to post wedding pics and keep being that "sexy senior" as I said!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by godfreygirl Thanks Phoenix, but you must have missed my FIRST post before this one with the subject line of: HEY girls...remember that "broken heart" thing?
I tell there how it turned out. He MISSED me so much that he now wants to marry me!!! Go check it out. The 'hurdle' is now over.
claps.gif

That's great Godfrey! Good luck to you both!!
claps.gif

PS... I'm going to move this thread over to Gen. Chit chat since I think it's more a general topic
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back