Rave for CG Boundless Color!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this nail polish last week because I thought it was so pretty. It's a basecoat and topcoat combination. The basecoat is one color and the topcoat is a pretty, glittery clear color you put on top. I got Megawatt Mauve and Pink Taffy with City Lights topcoat. This polish dries super fast and barely chips, even with me bathing dogs all day. I love this stuff! Has anyone else tried it?

Never tried it, but now I think that I will! I always have problems with my nailpolish chipping...which is one of the main reasons I don't paint my nails often enough.

I was looking on the CG website - so you buy each separately right - like the base an topcoat? They have an interactive feature where you can do different basecoat/topcoat combos. I want the candy corn color - just to get in the fall spirit

Yep Princess, you buy them seperately. There are several basecoats and topcoats to choose from, all the topcoats are different textures. I'm still loving this polish. I painted my nails today and they were dry in 10 minutes.

Back