saddness :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakups are always so tough and it seems like the end of the world...But it is not...remember that. You will be fine and some day you will look back on this and your pain will be all gone. Just keep busy and try not to dwell on it too much. I know, easier said than done, but, you will be fine and you will be stronger from this experience. We are here for you if you need to talk. We care.

Petite Syrah

Its just tough b/c we had really big plans for a future, and I had hope that things would change religiously for him. You cant change a person though. Im still having a tough time... He called the other day and said he cant stop thinking about me... it was so much easier when he acted like he didnt affect him real bad... grrr gotta give it time to heal though.... thanks for everything guys!

Hang in there baby! We're right here no matter what happens or you decide.

Lots of hugs!!!

Originally Posted by tracybryant Its just tough b/c we had really big plans for a future, and I had hope that things would change religiously for him. You cant change a person though. Im still having a tough time... He called the other day and said he cant stop thinking about me... it was so much easier when he acted like he didnt affect him real bad... grrr gotta give it time to heal though.... thanks for everything guys!

I'm so sorry to hear you're still having a rough time. If you need to, tell him that you need some time and space and that he shouldn't call for a week or however long you think. It is hard. I had a break up because of religious differences too, but after some time you'll feel better again!

Back