Sexiest People

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women: Shakira, Jessica Alba, Carmen Electra, and ofcourse Angelina Jolie!

Men: Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Usher, Christiano Ronaldo, Keanu Reeves... My man Joe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the world is full of sexy people!

WOMEN: ANGELINA !! , JESSICA ALBA AND ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO

MEN: MY EDWARD NORTON, hUGH JACKMAN AND JARED LETO> WITH MAKEUP ON!

Women: Sade, Ciara, Monica Belluci, Madonna, Angelina Jolie

Men: Val Kilmer!, Jean Claude Van Damme (Back in the day), the Rock, the king of Rohan's son in Lord of the Rings - oh soooo handsome!,

women: Angelina Jolie, Monica Bellucci, Jessica Alba

Men: Chris Noth (Mr. Big!), Ewan McGregor, Viggo mortensen

This is a funny thread because I know alot more everyday people that I find far more attractive than most celebrities, but since everyone is going the Hollywood route...

LADIES: Adriana Lima

MEN: Anderson Cooper (CNN), Smith Jerod (Sex & The City)

Women : Jessica Alba, Björk

Men : Jensen Ackles is SO cute (Dark Angel, Supernatural), Michael Shanks (Stargate SG1), James Spader (Stargate, Boston Legal).

There a lot of people (men in particular) whom I've come across at school or at work that I find so much more attractive than a typical Hollywood denizen.

In particular, one former coworker of mine was very handsome in the 'Anderson Cooper' type of way. He took very good care of his body and was very well built like the "Smith Jerod" character on Sex and The City. Very easy on my eyes, LOL!

Back