Shirt on today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also like this shirt, lol

lg-i-dont-work-here.jpg

Work Is the Curse Of The Drinking Class...

Don't you hate it when you are at the local computer shop talking to one of your friends about the subtle benefits of DDR memory when some ignoramus walks up to you and starts asking you which aisle the Internet is on? Or maybe he says something like, 'how do i watch the latest movies on my MP3 player?'

If you didn't have this t-shirt, you would have to waste valuable breath telling this guy to bug off and find another hole to crawl in..

This shirt also works well when you are at the office playing Quake or Counterstrike instead of working on those TPS reports. Dunno what i'm even doing writing this little description here seeing as how I don't work here either. Oh Well.

I love it, Tony!! I just bought my boyfriend the USB beverage chiller as a Christmas present. I'm kinda hoping he gets me the titanium spork. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOLOL, I want that shirt!

One of my dad's friends has a shirt that has a game controller on it, and on the bottom it says "control freak". LOL, You're shirt reminded me of his...

Back