SHOUT OUT to-CHARMAINE!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just wanna say that I enoyed your pic in your notepad! You are so pretty and adorable! Someone said you remind them of Ashanti...and ya know what, You do have a resemblance to her! Same Face shape and smile! I also enjoyed listening to your JAMZ while browsing your notepad! Your Complexion is GORGEOUS! You Go Girl!

P.S. I LOVED the pics, keep em coming!
claps.gif

Yes, Charms is pretty and adorable! She reminds me with Crystal Kay , Japanese singer
biggrin.gif

I love the pics too on her Notepad!

I love, love, love the jukebox!! charmaine you rock.

the pics are gorgeous...I think you´re a total pro at doing soft and feminine looking makeup
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I love, love, love the jukebox!! charmaine you rock.the pics are gorgeous...I think you´re a total pro at doing soft and feminine looking makeup
icon_biggrin.gif

i agree! char, i also don't know if you saw my post in another thread, but your haircut looks HOT on you!

I AGREE WITH EVERYBODY, I LOVE YOUR NOTEPAD TO, AND I SAID BE4 BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU READ IT, I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIRCUT.YOU GO GIRL!
claps.gif

I agree with everyone. Your notepad is awesome Charmaine and your makeup always looks so perfect!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And I absolutely LOVE :icon_love the new hair cut it compliments you very well!!

Aw isnt this thread so sweet! GROUP HUG EVERYONE! Ditto to what all the girls have said Charmaine
biggrin.gif

And you do a fantastic job modding MuT and putting the newsletter together. We'd be lost without you

I love your hair cut too.
smile.gif
I love your Egyptian look even more. It is fabulous!

Today is officially MuT Charmaine Day! I think she should get a free gift or something.
tongue.gif

Charmaine, You are very adorable with the new "do"! It makes your cheeks stand out more!

Back