Shout Out to-Laura!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Laura, you are too cute with thoes little horns on your head! LOL! I love reading your post, you are very sweet! Can't wait to see more of you around mut!

SHOUT OUT TO LAURA!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aw thanks LOVECHIC! Boy i wasn't expecting something like this.. Group hug time LOL
biggrin.gif

PS. Charmaine, all the stores that i have in there ship WORLDWIDE! I used to just have the stores that ship to Europe but i updated it recently
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Aw thanks LOVECHIC! Boy i wasn't expecting something like this.. Group hug time LOL
biggrin.gif

PS. Charmaine, all the stores that i have in there ship WORLDWIDE! I used to just have the stores that ship to Europe but i updated it recently
biggrin.gif

yes honestly Laura your notepad is a real life saver! kudos!
claps.gif

Yes Laura is a sweetie pie! Hugs and Kisses!:icon_love :icon_love

Love your shout outs!

Yes, I love her notepad too!

She got lots of good mu infos up on her notepad
biggrin.gif

And she has perfect brows too!

(((HUGS))) Hi, Laura!!! Glad you checked in to recieve your Luv,girl! What's up Devin! I hope everyone is having a great day! GOD BLESS!

Originally Posted by Leony Yes, I love her notepad too!She got lots of good mu infos up on her notepad
biggrin.gif

And she has perfect brows too!

Yes, tons of useful, informative info in Laura's notepad! Keep up the good work, Laura!
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back