So, whatcha making???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hhmmmm i dont know if im cooking or not yet this year i think i better make a few phone calls tommorrow lol

this week we're finally getting the new electric stove (with a new oven yeehaw!) my mom ordered, so maybe i'll try the oven.

at least the turkey this year won't end up in the micro wave ^^.

christmas at aquilah's everyone! girl, you are jammin'!

my sister is having everyone at her house and she asked my to bring my ususal, a massive relish and veggie tray. i think it's become my tradition! i started bringing it because my grandmother (92) loves a good relish tray and so do i!

We are going to Daniel's parents for Christmas eve and Christmas.. I probably wont cook but I might help or something.. They usually want me to do finger food stuff.

Hmm....I am hosting Christmas breakfast for family and friends this year. Just kinda simple with French Toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage. Not sure if I am going to add to that since I am also doing Christmas dinner for 12. Not sure about dinner menu, but I was thinking along the lines of ham and I don't know what else. Like the thought of tamales, but I dont know how to make. We have done enchiladas in the past and those were good. I do like the idea of variety. Plus about a gazillion finger foods and stuff to snack on all day since we will be doing gifts at my house too. What was I thinking? Oh well, I escaped Thanksgiving with only having to make rice krispy treats :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The most ironic part of the whole thing, is that I really don't like to cook LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back