some pics from Monday...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone...it was a long day, I'm still trying to recover...I was on my feet for almost 10 hours because each model did several changes...I woke up the next day feeling like I got hit by a truck...the pics are for different projects the photographer has going on

The pictures look great. You did an excellent job on the makeup!
claps.gif

Thanx for sharing them and for sharing a pic of your beautiful self, as well.
wink.gif

great pics, glad you posted them. I like the makeup in all the pics, especially on the one girl in the bellydancer (?) outfit

and you´re so gorgeous yourself, you look exactly like I would expect a MA to look like...very professional in the black shirt and tied back hair!!

You are a true pro Envy! Actually you could totally pass as one of the models! Beautiful job girl!

The pix look great! I esp. like the 1st one & the one with u in it. I like how classic the models looked in these 2 pix!

Originally Posted by Arielle you look exactly like I would expect a MA to look like...very professional in the black shirt and tied back hair!! I always wear my hair up when I work, it's too long and it gets in the way...and I pretty much always wear black too, other than when I work for my man-I wear a white shirt, so he can always use me for white balance!!!
Thanks for the compliments everyone...I'm trying to book more print work because I need more looks in my portfolio, but the only print jobs I seem to be getting now are for myself as a model! I wasn't expecting to be doing any regular modeling work, but hey it pays more than it would if I was the makeup artist, so I'm not turning any of it down!!!

Awesome pics girlie!!!!!!good for you,i hope you are enjoying yourself,you did a terrific job.
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back