Starting Cosmetic Line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are there any makeup artists that can offer advice or direction on how to start my own cosmetic line. I am familiar with yournamepro.com and ladyburd.com as manufacturing companies. I am located in Illinois and any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

claps.gif
I'm not a mu artist but wanted to say good luck!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by gigi2005 Are there any makeup artists that can offer advice or direction on how to start my own cosmetic line. I am familiar with yournamepro.com and ladyburd.com as manufacturing companies. I am located in Illinois and any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

i don't know about starting up a cosmetics line. just wanted to say welcome to mut and good luck!!

Hi gigi2005, Welcome to Makeuptalk
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am sorry i can't help with your question but i do remember reading a post earleir on today about someone who was interested in making her own cosmetics and skincare.If you have a read through the posts you might find it. Good Luck
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thank you for the welcome and I will look for that earlier post.

Priscilla

Originally Posted by Pauline Hi gigi2005, Welcome to Makeuptalk
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am sorry i can't help with your question but i do remember reading a post earleir on today about someone who was interested in making her own cosmetics and skincare.If you have a read through the posts you might find it. Good Luck
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by gigi2005 Thank you for the welcome and I will look for that earlier post.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla, ive been looking for it myself. If i find it i will PM you.Good luck.

Back