The Craziest Horror Movie Ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will always think that the excorcist is scary just because of the real life stuff that went on with that little girl.

What do you guys think the craziest horror film is?

Originally Posted by Moneeka I will always think that the excorcist is scary just because of the real life stuff that went on with that little girl.What do you guys think the craziest horror film is?

I say the Excorcist as well, but just went and seen Emily Rose tonight (FINALLY!!!!!) and it is a close call.

There are so many...but the creepiest one just because the people were real and not actors is Freaks, although it's more cult than horror, it still freaks me out.

I love Horror movies!!!

I like scary movies but I can't recall any that totally scared me or freaked me out.

Hmm, I'm not sure.

But, I think the craziest horror movie ever, is the one that based from a true story.

I look forward to see that Emily Rose Movie!

"Real Life" scenario movies freak me out the most. Movies like Chucky, Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer ect. just don't do it for me.

Movies that creeped the heck outta me: The Saw --ugh! That one was the worst. I will never forget that one! The Ring creeped me out to...
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by katt I love watching horror movies. Asian horror films are good. YES! Asian Horror/Thriller is the only good and original stuff coming out lately, even though they're a little out there sometimes! I just finished watching One Missed Call-not bad...a little slow for me though
Oh, but Haute Tension was pretty cool too, but only the original uncut French version...the version released in American theaters sucked because of the edits and the voiceovers.

Definitely The Exorcist. Bar none the scariest movie I've ever seen; I can't watch it again to this day, it freaks me out so bad. Serioudly, I will see little clips of it on TV, and get nightmares of her coming into my room and talking to me in that demon voice! Yikes!

Oh, I should mention The Shining, too (Stanley Kubrick's, not that made-for-TV-miniseries crap) The old lady in the bathtub gave me nightmares as well, I thought she was coming to get me when I was sleeping!

I agree with Greeneyedangel on the most part, I can get creeped out by special programs on A&E that talk about real murderers, psychos, etc.

Yeah those are pretty intense, especially when they give or show descriptive things!

Latest posts

Back