The One!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you had to choose one face product, skin care or make up that is truly a must. The one thing you could not fathem living without what would it be? Your miracle.:icon_love

Originally Posted by Linab5 If you had to choose one face product, skin care or make up that is truly a must. The one thing you could not fathem living without what would it be? Your miracle.:icon_love i would ether put on my dream matte mouse, bronzer, or mascara...any1 of those would b fine

This is too hard! But I have to say my tube of cream hair remover. I have the "unibrow" thing and hate to tweeze. A little hair remover on a Q-tip hooks me right up. It also works for the moustache that I don't want anyone to know I have...

Originally Posted by SewAmazing This is too hard! But I have to say my tube of cream hair remover. I have the "unibrow" thing and hate to tweeze. A little hair remover on a Q-tip hooks me right up. It also works for the moustache that I don't want anyone to know I have... oh yu r 2 brave! going out pretty much makeupless..i dont even lyk 2 wlk the dog without makeup lol...hmm hav yu ever considered laser hair removal tho?

If I had hair between my boobies or something I would go laser. I don't like wax because beauty hurts. I'm going to fight for my right to buy hair remover. They better not stop making them!
icon_eek.gif

I don't wear makeup all the time, so it definitely wouldn't be that... however I would really miss my pigments!

I think my HG Everything would have to be MD Forte II Glycolic Cleanser or Differin Gel. I love both of them bc they cleared up my skin FANTASTICALLY!! And if anyone needs it, I have the website of a Canadian Drug Store online that has Differin for very inexpensive and no need for an Rx.

one thing i think i have to have is lip balm. i hate to have dry lips. but that is a hard question.

omg, nearly forgot moisturizer, its such a necesity for me...y did yu hav 2 throw that one in there:p

icon_smile.gif
hg stands for holy grail. There is also Abbreviations here in the site you can find out more lingo.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Linab5 I need to learn the Lingo here. What is HG? My one item would be my tinted moisturizer with spf 30. Trying to do the most with the least you know. We are all looking for the magic line that gives us a flawless look. I figured this question could get us closer to finding the few products that truly make a difference. What is Differin? I have never heard of it.

Originally Posted by Linab5 Too funny
icon_sad.gif
biggrin.gif
claps.gif
I THINK IT WOULD HAVE TO BE A FACE WASH BECAUSE I CANT STAND MY GREASY T ZONE!!! SECOND RUNNER UP WOULD BE LIP GLOSS
smile.gif

Bronzing Powder! I always feel so much prettier with a touch of bronzing powder!

It would have to be my black eyeliner! I can also use it to line my eyes and do my eyebrows!

Back