Tony and Tina make up....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone used any of their cosmetics??? i think their glitters, n loose eyeshadows look pretty cool. and they are reasonably priced...well atleast on ebay they are. any type of feedback would be greatly appreciated!

THANX!!!

This is my first post, so hello everyone! :yaya:

I actually bought a Tony and Tina set that came with lip gloss, glitter eyeliner and a couple of other things. I loved everything that came in the pouch..and I got it from Marshall's for about $15!! The lip gloss was a peach/coral color...it looked really good on the lips. The glitter eyeliner is fun for going out. Overall, I give Tony and Tina a two thumbs up!

Thanks for the welcome! Everyone around here is so sweet!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And Emily...I love the Little Twin Starts graphic in your signature. I used to LOVE them as a little girl. And how funny, I was just telling one of my friends about a jacket I used to own when I was about 10 that had Little Twin Stars embroidered on the back! You brought back memories... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tony and Tina used to be a higher end line (kind of like a less expensive version of Benefit), now discontinued which is why you are finding their stuff for such low prices! I bought some stuff at Marshall's as well like a year ago, but I don't know, in buying stuff now I mean I wouldn't be too sure as to how old their products are considering they don't make them anymore. :- Good quality while they lasted too, fun products.

My very favorite lipgloss is made by them - Nixie. I FINALLY found some on ebay so I'm going to snap them up. I don't care how old they are, it's the most perfect pink lip gloss ever!

they discontinued the line before i got into makeup, but i found a palette at marshall's and it's nice, but i've never reached for it. i've heard nothing but good things about this brand, though.

Back