Welcome to all the newbies!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls!

I havent been able to post much recently (hence we resigining as a super-mod) but i also wanted to create this thread to say HI to all the new girls/guys that have signed up over the past few weeks. It will take me a week to answer all the posts individually! Maybe everyone can post a little bit about themselves here??

If anyone has any questions about anything on this site, or if you need help you can PM me or one of the other mods. Also check out the HOW DO I forum because that's packed with lots of great info!

Looking forward to seeing you all around the boards (especially participating in FOTD's and Dare To Be's!)

yes! welcome to ALLLLLL of the newbies! glad to see so many new members!

great idea for posting the links laur
wink.gif

good idea, Laura...I am always afraid of forgetting to welcome a new user. so sorry if I forgot one of you guys, and welcome to all of you
icon_biggrin.gif

There has been a flood of newbies. It gets hard to keep up sometimes. Welcome to all the new members!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome all to the best beauty site... heck, the best site around. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you all. If you have any question or need help with anything, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Originally Posted by devinjhans I would also like to say welcome to all new users!! I would also like to welcome all the newbies who have recently joined. There have been alot, and it is hard to get them all , so a great BIG hello! (hey Tony, we need a smiley dude that waves!!) You will all love this place, it is the best
icon_cheesygrin.gif

As a newbie I'd just like to say Thank You!

I've been very busy lately but I enjoy the newsletter so much.

Hopefully, I will be able to post enuff soon to make that box go away when I click on hahahahahahahaha

yazzy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_smile.gif
Ditto!

Originally Posted by Liz yes! welcome to ALLLLLL of the newbies! glad to see so many new members!
great idea for posting the links laur
wink.gif

Back