What nail polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hopefully someone can be of help. Does anyone happen to know what color polish hosts for shows on QVC or any shopping channel use? It's like a glossy pale, pale pinky-beige... Or so it looks... It's definitely not OPI Samoan Sand, cause I have that on right now and it's not the same effect... If I can find a pic, I'll post it.

Maybe OPI's Tonga ... something? Or, you could try looking into Sally Hansen's "Opal" finishes. There are some really pretty pale colors. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

have you tried to contact them? I know both QVC and HSN have live community forums and I think you can send emails to HSN. I would start there to see if yo can get a definite answer.

I'll check into those. I've been looking at pics of OPI, Essie and Orly polishes on people's nails, and I almost think Essie Fit Me on the Jitney is close.

Good idea! I reckon I can always give it a shot!

Oh, thanks! OPI Passion, China Glaze Trousseau, and China Glaze Tie the Knot all look very similar!

Yeah, I contacted live help, and she said to e-mail both Lisas LOL! So, I did... I just hope one of them answers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, they both wrote back... The one Lisa whose nails I like most said she uses OPI Sweetheart, or a Joan Rivers polish. The other Lisa uses Joan Rivers polish. I reckon the search for OPI Sweetheart is on LOL!

Latest posts

Back