Dare To Be - Chantilly Lace (Nov 24 - Dec 8)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]I Dare you To Be... something new and exotic! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Are you up for the challenge? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It's Time for a New Theme!
happy.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Our new theme is Dare To Be - [/SIZE] Chantilly Lace
[SIZE=medium]Chosen by annuzka winner of the challenge  Dare To Be - Night Sky
goldcup.gif
[/SIZE]

..."Chantilly lace and a pretty face
And a pony tail hanging down
That wiggle in the walk and giggle in the talk
Makes the world go round"...

Remember!

[SIZE=medium]If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PMhttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/private.php me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget. 
rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time
smile.gif
Thank You! XO

[SIZE=medium]Here are some inspirational pics, but feel free to add your own to this thread:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]For those who would like to enter, Please Note:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled[/SIZE] images are no longer allowed.

[SIZE=large]Please review the rest of the rules here[/SIZE][SIZE=large].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]As before, [/SIZE][SIZE=large]no photoshopping is allowed[/SIZE][SIZE=large]. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Remember!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/private.php me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget. 
rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For those whose entries include more than one[/SIZE] pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Have FuN and EnJoY the contest EVERYONE!! 
happy.gif
  Good Luck! 

Please NOTE: 

The Christmas Season/ Holidays are rapidly coming upon us. Because our next challenge will be just before Christmas, it would be appreciated if all those who enter this challenge, choose a theme fitting for the season, in their PM of entry confirmation to the moderator in charge of the Dare To Be Challenges.

Thank-You :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

GoOd LuCk!!!!

This will absolutly be a fun and exciting challenge! I can't wait to start seeing some entries.....I wil be entering this, I just have to figure out how to incorporate some lace!

Good Luck Ladies!

Ooh, this looks exciting!! I can't wait to have a play around and see what I can come up with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love lace!!

This is going to be fun!!! I have a bunch of ideas running through my head!!!

I know Katana, I'm trying! Lol. I really do want to do this, so I will try to get it done tomorrow. The holiday seasons are just so hectic! I've literally been either shopping, wrapping presents, or Making presents. I am happy to be so far along already though, then I can maybe just ENJOY the holiday when it gets here!

Okay here is my entry. I have to say, I liked it quite abit more in person than on the pictures. Because I used shimmers and glitters it looks very cool with movement, but makes it look uneven in photo.

There is lace pattern, but it didn't come out dark enough to see details so I decided to try to artistically draw some of my own lace effects. Although you can see some leaves and flower outlines from the lace that I used.

I decided to use these colors because I have a very awesome lace dress and I wanted to go with the cream and  blue color scheme of the dress.

Wow April! Very nice looking!

It is similair to the look I tried....

I am entering... here are my photos

I unfortunatly don't have a single piece of lace anything in my house to use or go by, so I kind of made it up as I went, hehe.

I'm not sure which look to use yet.

Wow! You did an awesome job! I am wishing I had just decided against trying to use actual lace and start with drawing a lace pattern myself. Those are two looks though, which will you go with? Either way it is epic!

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I haven't decided which to use yet....The second look makes me think of some sort of superhero, lol

Back